Please find below some testimonials from patients treated in the clinic:
- A, Petersfield – “When I first came to see Louise, I was in so much pain with my long standing sciatica that seeing her was my last ditch attempt at physio before going for serious surgery. Feeling like I had tried everything else to help the pain, I wasn’t convinced it would help but I couldn’t have imagined the difference she has made. Through a combination of treatments and advice, my pain levels are in a better place than they have been for years! She is thorough and knowledgeable and I can’t recommend her enough. Thank you Louise!”
- A, Petersfield – “Louise resolved not just my short term intense pain and loss of function but also an associated trapped nerve that had been causing me difficulties for 5 years and that Consultant had shrugged at. Her process of examination, discussion and manipulation along with (optional) acupuncture has proved miraculous for me.”
- C, Petersfield – “Louise is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. I have seen many clinicians over the years, but was very impressed by her attention, skill and care. Excellent physiotherapist!
- D, Alton – “Having suffered with hip and lower back pain for some months, my yoga tutor suggested I should seek help from Louise Hammond. Being a very experienced physiotherapist Louise quickly identified the problem and within a short period of time my pain and discomfort was eased. I find Louise very helpful and understanding, easy to talk to, she is very caring and very professional. Being of older years it’s very comforting to know that Louise will be able to help me as and when other joint problems present. I now attend quite regularly for treatment and am delighted to say I now have an active lifestyle, thanks largely to Louise and her excellent treatment and support. I have every confidence in her ability and have no hesitation in recommending her to family and friends.”
- E, Petersfield – “I am a mum of 3 and a qualified medical doctor. Louise has now helped me on two separate occasions with shoulder related symptoms. She is both extremely knowledgeable and kind. She really wants to help her patients and understands which exercises can be realistically incorporated into a busy lifestyle and how to make these part of daily life. In addition to effectively treating my symptoms, Louise has really helped me understand the underlying causes of my problems (work posture, driving, lifting my toddler) so that not only has this episode now been successfully treated but I also have the practical knowledge to try to prevent further episodes. Louise has a huge amount of experience, is extremely caring and conscientious and I really cannot recommend her highly enough.”
- G, Petersfield – Louise expertly fixed some lower back pain that I had been suffering with for a couple of years. She was utterly professional and clearly demonstrated a great deal of knowledge and experience in her field. It was always a pleasure attending her physio sessions and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her clinic.”
- J, Petersfield – “Louise cares deeply for her patients wellbeing. In the past three years her expert advice, in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm has resulted in improved mobility in my arthritic knee, allowing me to remain physically active. I would happily recommend.”
- J, Petersfield – “Louise has a huge amount of experience & has been a tremendous help to me both with physio and acupuncture. She is always professional, conscientious & very encouraging. I will not hesitate to return if or when I need help again and I highly recommend her skills.”
- J, Alton – “I have been visiting Louise for about 6 months now and have really valued every session. Louise listens to your needs, works hard to understand your goals and puts you at ease. She goes the extra mile to give you advice, equipment and ideas to help in between appointments too. I would recommend louse wholeheartedly to anyone with a specific issue or injury but also from a wellbeing point of view too. An outstanding professional with a kind and caring approach.
- L, Petersfield – “I received treatment from Louise for a badly sprained ankle. Louise initially provided telephone consultation to help reduce the swelling and bruising. I then had several in-person appointments to regain range of movement and strength in the ankle. Throughout my treatment, Louise provided very clear information and advice and an extensive range of exercises that were easy to fit into my day. She demonstrated the exercises clearly, provided diagrams, and helped me to practice them during appointments. She also provided clear explanations about the purpose of the exercises which helped to maintain motivation. Louise operates the highest standards of care and hygiene and I never felt worried about attending appointments during the pandemic. If I have another issue needing a physiotherapist, I will contact Louise.”
- M, Petersfield – Louise has been helping me to overcome a painful neck and upper back problem. I cannot recommend her highly enough, she is always friendly, caring and professional. She takes a genuine interest and her encouragement and conscientious approach are extremely reassuring, as is the extent of her knowledge! Louise has introduced me to acupuncture which she has used along side physiotherapy with amazing results. In addition to my treatment she has gone to a lot of trouble to explain exercises which I’ve used between appointments, giving me relief and helping my recovery. Thank you Louise!
- M, Alton – “Louise has completely cured my chronic tennis elbow using her magic touch and acupuncture. When I first came to her I was unable to even hold a racket, now I am back on the tennis court 3 times a week! She has also helped my husband with his back pain. I couldn’t recommend her more highly. Thank you Louise!”
- P, Alton – Louise has helped me with two medical conditions over the past few years. The most recent treatment combined physio and acupuncture. She is kind and welcoming, immediately putting you at ease. The physio and acupuncture treatments have been very relaxing and extremely successful in treating my condition. Louise takes a real interest in her patients and is always willing to offer advice on suitable exercises. She explains the underlying physiology which I found very helpful. I can’t recommend her highly enough. Thank you so much!
- P, Petersfield – “When I first went to Louise, I could hardly walk and wasn’t sure if the problem lay in my hip or back. After some gentle manipulation and a few days of easy exercises I made rapid progress. I am walking miles now. She is very kind and has a wonderful approach to pain management”
- R, Alton – “I have been visiting Louise for acupuncture treatment for several years and she is always so professional in her manner but more importantly the results are outstanding. I would have no hesitation in recommending Louise to a friend or whatever.”
S, Midhurst – I’ve had two injuries in the last few years that Louise has treated me for. She’s always been professional, welcoming and friendly. Even though I haven’t always stuck to the exercises she’s advised (laziness on my part) she’s been essential in my recovery journey. She’s helped me physically but has also gently supported me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks Louise
- V, Petersfield – “Louise has been my physiotherapist for a number of years, she is always extremely thorough from initial examination to the treatment plan and reviews. My most recent visit was during lockdown 1, and she was extremely professional with regard to safety etc. I had a frozen shoulder and could not bring my arm up or bend it backwards, when the treatment finished I had full range. I would not hesitate to recommend Louise.”
- W, Waterlooville – “Louise is an extremely knowledgeable and professional physiotherapist. I tore my calf muscle recently and with her regular treatments and recommendations for home exercises I was able to lose my crutches so much earlier than I’d expected. Her flexibility to accommodate appointments around my working day was extremely helpful too. I can’t thank or recommend Louise enough. She’s amazing.”
- W, Surrey – “I have suffered from back pain and sciatica for nearly two years. I can’t thank Louise enough for all the help she has given me both treatment and advice. My condition has greatly improved. She has been excellent at taking all the necessary precautions to ensure my safety during the current Covid pandemic. I would highly recommend her.”